Latest News (8)
Job Opening: Howard Ice Arena
The City of St. Joseph is seeking mature, reliable individuals to fill several positions at the Howard Ice Arena for the upcoming Fall/Winter season.Read more ...
Boards and Commissions Current Openings
We have openings on the following Boards / Commissions. These voluntary positions are a great opportunity to get involved with your community.Read more ...
UPDATE - 9-11-18 2018 Preventive Maintenance Project: Bituminous Seal
UPDATE – 9/11/2018
2018 Preventive Maintenance Project: Bituminous Seal
Due to weather delays and other scheduling constraints, the majority of the 2018 Preventive Maintenance
Project: Bituminous Seal will occur in the spring of 2019.
Job Opening : Parks and Recreation Manager
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Parks and Recreation Manager to develop, implement and oversee programming and activities to provide active and passive recreational opportunities for the community, including managing the John and Dede Howard Ice Arena.Read more ...
Request for Proposal (RFP) - Porch Roof Repair Contract #18.02
The City of St. Joseph is accepting sealed bids for a porch roof repair at 719 Hoyt St. as part of a code enforcement case.Read more ...
Per - and Polyfluoalkyl Substances (PFAS) in Drinking Water
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), are a group of chemicals that have been classified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as an emerging contaminant on the national level.Read more ...
Ship Street Resurfacing Project
The as read bid submitted by Rieth-Riley Consturction Company, Inc. on September 5, for the Ship Street Resurfacing Project was $327,598.74.Read more ...
Job Opening for Public Safety Officer
The City of St. Joseph is accepting resumes for the position of Public Safety Officer.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
New Residence Guide
This is helpful contact information for the person or families moving to St. Joseph, Michigan and wishing to obtain information pertaining to who to contact and where to call by way of setting up your utilities, including gas, electric, telephone, cable, water/sewer, garbage/recycling, hospitals, schools, churches and Emergency Room.
- Michigan Gas Utilities: (800) 401-6402
- Indiana Michigan Electric Co.: (800) 311-6424
- AT&T (formerly SBC): (800) 288-2020
- MCI: (800) 444-3333
- Sage Telecom: (888) 449-4940
- Sprint: (800) 777-4681
- Verizon: (800) 483-4000
- Vonage: (800) 693-8115
- Comcast Service Center: (800) 934-6489
- City of St. Joseph: (269) 983-6324
- Best Way Disposal: (269) 463-3232
- Lakeland Medical Center: (269) 983-8300
- Lakeland Hospital Niles: (269) 683-5510
- St. Joseph High School: (269) 926-3200
- Upton Middle School: (269) 926-3400
- Brown Elementary: (269) 926-3503
- E.P. Clarke Emementary: (269) 926-3600
- Lincoln Elementary: (269) 926-3700
- First Church of God: (269) 983-1524
- St. Joseph Catholic Church: (269) 983-1575
- St. Joseph Seventh-day Adventist Church: (269) 408-1130
- Road To Life Church: (269) 429-1106