Reporting a concern can be done multiple ways. On the bottom of the website you can use the CONTACT US and REPORT IT! features. You may also report your concern by phone at 269-983-5541. If your concern deals with a specific department of the City, you may find the Departments page useful, which lists all the departments of the city. Clicking a department on that page should give you all the appropriate contact information. If your concern is an emergency and requires emergency personnel please call 911.

St Joseph Downtown Vision

Explore St. Joseph, MI