Latest News (8)
Job Opening: Water & Sewer Serviceman
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Water and Sewer Serviceperson to join our team!Read more ...
Request for Proposal (RFP) North Boiler Replacement for the St. Joseph Water Plant
Proposals will be received until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 8, 2022 by the City of St. Joseph, at the City Clerk's Office; 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph MI 49085.Read more ...
Notice of DWSRF Project Plan Public Hearing - June 13, 2022
The City of St. Joseph will hold a public hearing on the proposed Drinking Water State Revolving Fund project for the purpose of receiving comments from interested persons.The hearing will be held at 6:00 p.m. on June 13, 2022 at St. Joseph City Hall, 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
The notice of the public hearing is available here.
The draft project plan is available here.
Job Opening: Utility Billing Specialist
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Utility Billing Specialist to join our team!Read more ...
Homeowner Grant Programs - AMP/ NIP
Honor Credit Union has partnered with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) to make available home repair grants for low-income individuals. Please see below and the attached program information.Read more ...
Job Opening: Athletic Field Groundskeeper
The City of St. Joseph is currently accepting applications for Athletic Field Groundskeeper in the Public Works Department.Read more ...
New Voter ID Cards Coming Soon
All registered voters in the City of St Joseph will be receiving a new Voter ID card indicating any changes.Read more ...
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) CSO Final Compliance Program
The City of St. Joseph invites interested Consultants to submit information regarding their experience and qualifications for providing professional engineering services for the CSO Final Compliance Program.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
Bits & Pieces
- The City Manager’s Executive Report, Bits & Pieces, is an informational document meant to help summarize issues and events happening within City Hall in an easy-to-read manner. Bits & Pieces will be uploaded bi-weekly in conjunction with City Commission meeting dates. If you have any questions about the material in the Executive Report, please contact the City Manager’s office at (269)-983-5541 and we will be happy to assist you.
Bits & Pieces:
2015 Reports (Click on the date to view that report)
Reports previous to 2015:
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Parks & Recreation
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344