Notice of Public Hearing
A Public Hearing is scheduled for 6:00 p.m. on Monday, March 26, 2018 at a regular meeting of the St. Joseph City Commission to be held in the Commission Chambers, 700 Broad Street, for the purpose of considering a grant application to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources Trust Fund.Read more ...
Press Release: Final Weekend of the Season for the John and Dede Howard Ice Arena
The City of St. Joseph's John and Dede Howard Ice Arena will be closing for the season this Sunday March 18. To view the 03/14/18 Press Release, please click here.
Request for Proposal (RFP) Scrape, Prime & Paint Contracts #18.01
The City of St. Joseph is accepting sealed bids for Scrape, Prime & Paint Contracts at 719 Hoyt Street, 802 Hoyt Street, 804 Hoyt Street, Saint Joseph Michigan 49085, as part of code enforcement cases.Read more ...
Advertisement for Bids - 2018 Sidewalk Project
Sealed bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time April 25, 2018 for the 2018 Sidewalk Project.Read more ...
Dunham Lift Station Proposal Results
To view the Dunham Lift Station proposal results click here.
Construction Board of Review & Property Maintenance Board of Review Meetings 3/22/18 Meetings Canceled
Please be advised that the St. Joseph Construction Board of Review and St. Joseph Property Maintenance Board of Review meetings have been canceled.Read more ...
Job Opening: Water & Sewer Serviceperson
The City of St. Joseph is accepting applications/resumes for the position of Water & Sewer Serviceperson.Read more ...
City's leaf pickup begins March 19th - April 27th
Leaf collection begins Monday, March 19th through Friday, April 27th.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
New Residence Guide
This is helpful contact information for the person or families moving to St. Joseph, Michigan and wishing to obtain information pertaining to who to contact and where to call by way of setting up your utilities, including gas, electric, telephone, cable, water/sewer, garbage/recycling, hospitals, schools, churches and Emergency Room.
- Michigan Gas Utilities: (800) 401-6402
- Indiana Michigan Electric Co.: (800) 311-6424
- AT&T (formerly SBC): (800) 288-2020
- MCI: (800) 444-3333
- Sage Telecom: (888) 449-4940
- Sprint: (800) 777-4681
- Verizon: (800) 483-4000
- Vonage: (800) 693-8115
- Comcast Service Center: (800) 934-6489
- City of St. Joseph: (269) 983-6324
- Best Way Disposal: (269) 463-3232
- Lakeland Medical Center: (269) 983-8300
- Lakeland Hospital Niles: (269) 683-5510
- St. Joseph High School: (269) 926-3200
- Upton Middle School: (269) 926-3400
- Brown Elementary: (269) 926-3503
- E.P. Clarke Emementary: (269) 926-3600
- Lincoln Elementary: (269) 926-3700
- First Church of God: (269) 983-1524
- St. Joseph Catholic Church: (269) 983-1575
- St. Joseph Seventh-day Adventist Church: (269) 408-1130
- Road To Life Church: (269) 429-1106