Bid Tabulations - Multi-Space Parking Pay Stations
Bid Tabulations for Multi-Space Parking Pay Stations (Bid opened March 21 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Tabulations - Tree Planting
Bid Tabulations for City Right of Way (ROW) Tree Planting (Bid opened March 21 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Results - Park Street Bridge Traffic Improvements Project
Bid Results for Park Street Bridge Traffic Improvements Project (Bid opened March 22 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Results - Guernsey Court Drainage Repair
Bid Results for Guernsey Drainage Repair - Opened on March 22nd at 3:00 pm.
Job Opening for West Basin Marina
The City of St. Joseph is accepting applications for the West Basin Marina.Read more ...
Job Opening for a Laborer in the Parks and Cemetery Division
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a full-time Laborer in the Parks and Cemetery Division.Read more ...
Request for Proposal (RFP) Heating and Gas Line Upgrades for the Public Works Facility
The City of St. Joseph is accepting proposals for the Heating and Gas Line Upgrades for the Public Works Facility.Read more ...
March/April 2017 "City Connection" Newsletter
The March/April 2017 City Connection newsletter has been published.
To read all the latest news, click here.
Boards & Commissions
Each year, the St. Joseph City Commission appoints citizens who express an interest in serving on the numerous boards, commissions and committees that are so vital in helping shape the future of the City of St. Joseph.
Master Board & Commission Membership Listing
Current Boards and Commissions Pages:
- Airport Authority
- Board of Review
- Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Cemetery Board
- Construction Board of Appeals
- Downtown Development Authority
- Joint Wastewater Treatment Board
- Library Board
- Municipal Officers Compensation Commission
- Parks Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Property Maintenance Board of Appeals
- Recreational Harbor Authority
- Retirement Board
- St. Joseph Housing Commission
- Water Services Joint Operating Board
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Wind: 22 mph
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344